ICC Cricket World Cup Tickets

Booking tickets to my favorite game Cricket for the forthcoming World Cup was an easy task. With the official Travel Agents of the event based right here in India, I simply called TUI Travel assured our entire cricket crazy gang seats for the matches.

We’re all excited and set to travel around India to watch live action in Delhi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Ahemdabad, Mohali, Chennai and Banglore to cheer the Indian team. For me personally watching Sachin Tendulkar live at the World Cup will the highlight, and the fingers crossed when his batting charisma makes India the Champions the whole reason of booking advance tickets and watching live this World Cup 2011 will be even more satisfying an experience.

In our cricket loving nation, nothing could have been better than the tickets being just a phone or mouse click away, simple easy fast and efficient, the TUI team delivered me confirmations and now we are early waiting for the event to start. And ofcourse, each of our tickets will be a prizes possession, infact I intend to make a match ticket collage and proudly display my booty!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs